Friday, July 31

Parade of World Surf Teams


It's finally here, The World Surfing Games!!
All the teams have arrived and the competition starts tomorrow. There was a parade today to celebrate the teams from all over the world. It's a big deal here. A REAL big deal. I've been watching them prepare the grounds for the event for weeks and it's the biggest production I have EVER seen around here!

Here's a link to the parade in Jaco today and all the teams on my Flickr photo site or watch the slideshow below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ticamachatourscostarica/sets/72157621909254196/

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to enjoying the surf shots without having to deal with the crowds.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Keep 'em coming.
Beth.

katemeri said...

Great photos Teri! I missed the entire week thanks to dengue. Now I don't feel so out of it.