Sunday, March 22

Church on Sunday


I started 'Church on Sunday' a long time ago in honor of my mother.

TeriTunes: Tim McGraw's 'Don't Take the Girl' playing.
I'd forgotten my cousin, Tiger, can sing that song straight through without missing a word, without the music. 'I seen him do it', while hanging window film...years ago when I had a tint business. The customers were impressed as well.

I GOT COUNTRY, thanks to Carol's gift of a ton of country CDs. Bless you girl.
Gettin' ready for the upcomin' televised CMA show in Costa Rica!! YEEEE - HAA!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm glad the Church on Sunday series is back!
:)

Costa Rica Baby! said...

Oh I'm so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

I was missing my church fix! I'm a view from the outside kinda girl. Thanks for bringing it back.

Tica Macha said...

I'm always on the lookout for church scenes here. Besides the Church on Sunday, there's Surf Sunday and Sunset/Sunrise Sunday. Lots of topics for Sunday's post!
I need to get OUT OF JACO!!