Tuesday, October 9

Chocolate Rain

Usually, I think rain songs, like "Rainy Night in Georgia", when it rains and rains,,, and Rains.
I made up a CD of my favorite rain songs but it was stolen. I can't remember them all now.
Got any rain songs to share to jog my memory?
I saw this video on A Broad in Costa Rica's blog and it just "stuck". Now I think "Chocolate Rain"...
Thanks Sally! (said sarcastically)
Actually, the ocean looks like chocolate with all the river run-off right now. ...Chocolate Rain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched that darn video like 6 months ago and that tune still gets stuck in my head. I don't know what it is about it. and combined with your pictures of, well, what looks like chocolate rain, I'm doomed.

Tica Macha said...

The Power of Blogs. I can't think of any of my old time rain songs... only Chocolate Rain!
Still raining!