Wednesday, September 13

My Lucky Day!!

5:15 pm I load up the dogs and drive to a beach spot where I know they can run and not fight with other dogs. When we get there, they bail out and I search for driftwood. I was looking down and walking and when I looked up, there was the Most Incredible DOUBLE rainbow I have ever seen. Even better than the ones I've seen in Hawaii. This one was a full double arch and all four ends were visible. It stopped me dead in my tracks. I was in awe. Words can not describe or a photo do it justice. (I didn't have my camera with me or I would have attempted.) What's even more incredible is it hasn't rained. It's bright colors stretched from the ocean to the mountains, in a clear spectacular view.
I felt fortunate.

2 comments:

Blog Bloke said...

It must have been beautiful.

Tica Macha said...

Wish I could have shared a photo of it with you. Glad to see you are not blogging and you are resting!! Take care of #1!